Competition Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com
clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
4. Competition entry is open to all China residents except employees of Time Out or SEEC and their immediate families. Suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or
damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
6. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as
stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has
the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances
7. The winning answers and the names of prize winners will be made available to
those who send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The decision will be
final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time
9. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these
rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity
that may arise.
10. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual
competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random
from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or social
media (in the event of social media based competitions) within two weeks of the
11. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to
receive relevant email communications from Time Out Shanghai including news,
events, offers and competitions.
12. Promoter: Time Out Shanghai, Room I, Eighth
Floor, Lucky Mansion, 660 Shangcheng Lu, Pudong
200120 浦东商城路660号乐凯大厦8 楼I座